YAYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO im my camera broke. but i just went to walmart (where they only hire dumb people) and bought another one. so tomorrow ill just go return the broken one sense its the same thing. and ill have box, reciept, etc... yay.

well im gonna return it new. im gonna return it and say its broke. which they will just send it back to nikon..

I'm guessing these dumb people probably have a better grasp on how to use a keyboard though. Any chance you can post in legible English?

SO im my camera broke. but i just went to walmart (where they only hire dumb people) and bought another one. so tomorrow ill just go return the broken one sense its the same thing. and ill have box, reciept, etc... yay.

Ok so you've got a broken camera. And a new working one. Why not just keep the broken one, or trash it or whatever and forget about this rather then stealing? im sure thats what a lot of other people would rather do. Whether its stealing from the rich or not it's still stealing.

Say if they do check it. Then what? you just walk out casually? then your caught-criminal charges. Don't think that the people at walmart are stupid. they still can do a job, and when you return something which the body code does not match the box code im pretty sure a ****ing monkey can figure that one out. This is one of the stupidest, unethical and pointless ideas and your happy about it.

i guess it's what makes this half corrupted world go round'.

just put the broken one on eBay for like $60 or 70$. someone will buy it.

Say if they do check it. Then what? you just walk out casually? then your caught-criminal charges. Don't think that the people at walmart are stupid. they still can do a job, and when you return something which the body code does not match the box code im pretty sure a ****ing monkey can figure that one out. This is one of the stupidest, unethical and pointless ideas and your happy about it.
Yeah people at walmart are not stupid. I bought an external haddrive from walmart. It was DOA, so i returned it to a walmart closer to me. They wouldn't let me return it because they didn't carry that same drive as the other walmart store I purchased it from. Kinda weird though two walmarks don't carry the same items.

Yayy!
you sir, are a jackass.

common sense: if you buy something that you know you couldnt afford to buy again, get insurance.
i ordered my xti off line new, took it straight to the wolf camera store here and had it insured for a year for $100. about to go back and renew that in dec. because i know that if i broke it, i wouldnt want to have to dish out the cash to replace it.

I have stolen before, but then i turned 15 and grew up a little bit. i dont even download music. i work my ass of and buy my ****. but people like you make that harder for me every single day.

grow up and pay for it.

and i hope to hell that they look at the serial numbers on the camera and box.
and then hand over some charges to you.

Renters' or Homeowners' insurance usually covers cameras, and is not that expensive. The fact that not only are you fine with stealing a new camera, but with making a living using that stolen good is absolutely deplorable. I've been on forums where it takes far less than that to get perma-banned.

i ordered my xti off line new, took it straight to the wolf camera store here and had it insured for a year for $100. about to go back and renew that in dec. because i know that if i broke it, i wouldnt want to have to dish out the cash to replace it.

Just curious - what kind of deductible would you have to pay if you ever had to use this insurance?

none, its completely covered for everything except fire, and i think the only time it doesnt cover fire is if the serial number is unreadable.
if the camera is unfix able then they replace it for free. if your model is no longer in production then they replace it with the next model.

the lady that sold me the policy told me about a couple that set the camera on their truck to take a pic then drove off with the camera on the truck and ended up running over it, replaced for free.

it was the first thing i did when i bought mine, $100 for peace of mind, i'll take it.

From Miriam Webster: "to take or appropriate without right or leave and with intent to keep or make use of wrongfully"

Guilt or innocence is determined by whether you did the deed or not. We just create the excuses to try and justify our actions.

they are still just rules created by men. Yes, rules are black and white from the point of view of those who made them, that's why they have to be enforced upon us.

There are sections of society so deprived and impoverished that stealing and breaking the rules/law is the only means of survival. That's why I consider stealing to be as much, if not more, a moral issue and moral issues do have grey areas. The definition from the dictionary that you quoted covers that when it used the word "wrongfully".

That said, I personally would not do what Kalmkidd suggested. His motivation may well have stemmed from one of greed or selfishness, but i don't know that. So I will reserve my judgement and hope he listens to conscience.

what types do you eat most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back