YAYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, this is probably the worst thing i've read on this forum... it seems that october is bring out all the thiefs... theres no possible way the OP thinks this is right.. and as has already been said... think of the lesson this is going to teach your kid... terrible.. not just as a person, but as a parent too... i'm sorry but no true photographer, who uses photography as a way to live (you said photography pays for your food) would do this....because a true photographer has respect for his trade, and the companies who provide that opportunity. if i knew where you lived i would probably come kick the crap out of you, because its things like this that cause the prices to be so high on our art.

To the OP: remember how you were feeling in your other thread when you announced you had broken your camera, and then thought someone here was trying to rip you off with the wrong replacement? You were feeling angry and upset over the possibility of becoming a chump to a cheater who took advantage of your trust. Well, the members of TPF saved you from that one....and then you turn around and expose yourself as a cheater who would take advantage of another's trust. You know, the trust of those "dumb people" who work at WalMart who wouldn't suspect you at the outset of running a scam.

I find your lack of ethics disgusting. :thumbdown: I'd have trashed this thread, but then I would have lost the chance to tell you that. Go away.

I find your lack of ethics disgusting. :thumbdown: I'd have trashed this thread, but then I would have lost the chance to tell you that. Go away.

:lmao: THat's pretty much exactly what I wanted to say, but didn't for fear of angering the mods!

(Oh, and to whoever called the D40 a P&S...really? I mean...really?)

The cost of repair may not be that expensive. Have you checked? If so, buy used or a lesser camera that fits your budget.

However, repairing your moral compass should be the first priority. The cost is free btw, but neglecting it will be devastating.

I have often wondered who will make the Ignore List first. Congratulations, you win.

In addition to terri's comment
May I add.......... in short jerky motions.

See this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4"]LINK[/ame]

Its people like that who are cheating the system, are the reason the price of things go up to make up the losses. And from the point of the Retailer, if you are caught, you could be charged for fraud and theft.

Just visited your website.

You actually make money off that portfolio?

Regardless of what camera you use, anybody with a snapshot camera and a PP program could get better results. Your compositions aren't even attractive.

The only shot, mildly approaching professional is the shot of the train tracks where you've actually taken advantage of your camera.

I would say you're cheating people out of money just by charging them to take photos they could take themselves...without any photography training or an expensive camera.

The "portrait setup" of your son, looks like an over exposed snapshot of you just pointing and shooting, without any though to composition, settings or exposure.

You're lazy and a cheat, and it shows in the work you produce.

ive done things like this b4.. this is america not UK. they dont check **** like that cause employed and people alike.. DONT CARE..
Walmart will send it back and someone in Nikon will check it and find the serial numbers dont match and trace it back to you, especially if you registered it for warranty.

Walmart will send it back and someone in Nikon will check it and find the serial numbers dont match and trace it back to you, especially if you registered it for warranty.

Even if not registered for warranty, unless paid for with cash, Wal-mart will have your name and credit-card/visa whatever number...traceable to none other the you.

Even if not registered for warranty, unless paid for with cash, Wal-mart will have your name and credit-card/visa whatever number...traceable to none other the you.

and security camera videos as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back