Yeah hoo!!!

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today hasn't been so bad for me... I recently had a painting of mine used as an album cover for a southern band called daybreakdown ( http://www.daybreakdown.com )that is taking off really fast...nipping on the heels of jam bands like WSP and beanland. Tonight is the CD release party and I think they are gonna sell tons...they already have a large fan base and this is thier first album!! So I can add another notch in the old bed post of published work!! Yippie!! Im still on my way to the illustrator's pearly gates of finacial freedom...yeah right.

ALSO, at work, my new computer arrived...and it has a dvd burner onit...don't know why...don't care why...it just makes me happy.ANd a new flat screen monitor that i can actually see my photos without squinting. :D
rainbowdance.gif
dustycouch.gif
bounce3.gif

Congrats on your great day.

oooh, DVD burner..................... :lmao: whtever makes ya happy :D

psst, where is the album cover?

Picksure said:
Congrats on your great day.

oooh, DVD burner..................... :lmao: whtever makes ya happy :D

psst, where is the album cover?

Hey pick this is the painting they used...

damnbreak.jpg

And yep Voods... they are a "southern" hippy band... It sucks that I'm not a fan of that type of music (I tried in college...I liked the camp grounds more than the music :wink: ).

Thanks guys!!

Great work, love it.

Some of us old guys like "southern" hippy tunes.

Congrats again.

That's awesome news all around! I can see why they chose the painting, I like it a lot :D

Thanks Ali!

Hey pick! I've softened up in my aging but I still like some ruffage in my tunes...though I love all the sorts of music that influence them- jazz, blues, bluegrass, etc...and some of the old southern hippy bands are really cool but those are from the 70's and 80's. I just dont like "jam" bands that require LSD induced trances to listen to a twenty minute insturmental consisting of the three same chord progressions. Give me some Molly Hatchet and CCR anyday, but I'll pass on the Grateful Dead and Phish- although the fans are really fun to watch chasing laser pointers in the dark...from a safe distance of course. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back