w00dyspictures019.jpg

(turn the wide lens around)

sunovergrotto.jpg

wooodaaayspictuuuureeesss036.jpg

wooodaaayspictuuuureeesss059.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

PB020249.jpg

sorry for it being like a gallery of images if its not supposed to be that way im sorry.

thanks, those were hard to take since i wanted all signs of civilization out of site and i live in the middle of the city.

See, magnum: no more alignment of your pics in a row :D!
I went to add spaces and numbers to them, it is advisable to number one's photos within a thread once you post more than 3 or 4, see? Makes commenting on them easier for the viewers.

With some of your "into-the-light" photos, the light of the sun was still too bright (be careful when you do that :shock: !!!), but the small sunset photos are nice. The clouds look nice.

I quite like the idea of the photo of the little stream ... do you have any post processing software at home? Usually some comes with the camera software. You could work on that one to bring out the colours and the highlights and shadows more.

Same applies to that wintery flower pot next to the lawn. That photo has the potential to "pop" some more. Compositionally it would have helped if you had moved the camera over to the left just a bit so that flower pot would be on the right within your frame here. It is leaning towards the left and it should have more room inside your frame to "lean into", I think.

Most reactions

Back