Yeah! I received my D40 but how about...

Buy once and be happy for a long time.

My small bag cost me $35 my medium one $60 and my large one $120, my tripod setup over $200 and my cleaning kit I have over $50 invested. That's a fair amount of money, but I'll never have to buy any of it ever again and I know it can handle what I need it for.

Sure you can get that kit, but you'll be really bummed when it arrives and the tripod won't hold your D40 steady or tips over.

Well, I see Lowepro in the link and I'm a huge fan so I'd have to guess you're on the right track :D

yeah, its a lowepro case. the tripod is 'precision design' and it comes with a cleaning kit. I'll admit. I AM A TIGHTWAD.

Hahaha... If you don't 'need' a tripod right now I'd wait and get something nice. Skimp elsewhere, not the tripod.

For a cleaning kit check out the LensPen, quick and easy - you'll love it.

Hahaha... If you don't 'need' a tripod right now I'd wait and get something nice. Skimp elsewhere, not the tripod.

For a cleaning kit check out the LensPen, quick and easy - you'll love it.

i'll take your word on the lenspen and try it, I guess the main other thing I need is my camera case. thanks

I have had my camera fall off an old cheap tripod. Consider this. How much is accidental damage insurance worth compared to just spending $100 on a tripod to get something sturdy.

Most reactions

Back