Yeah ROX!!!!

OK, so where's the logic here? Valverde is pitching saves with a maximum of 28 pitches total. Melvin (D'backs manager) lets him in for another 7 or 8, Valverde gets tired and walks a run!! Meanwhile we had several pitchers ready to go. Hmm...

At this point I'll wish the Rockies good luck in the WS, cuz I don't see the D'backs coming back to even the series.

I think that was the right call in the NLCS Gm.1. Although what umpire calls that in the NLCS?

Its anyone's series in the ALCS...1-1 heading back to Cleveland.

Oh well, D'backs are gone! Congrats to the Rockies for a great couple of months of exciting baseball! I wish you the best in the WS. I feel you might be able to deal well with Cleveland but are going to have a tougher time with Boston. In any case, a good to watch WS.

(it's only the bottom of the 6th inning but the way the Rockies play defense I can't fathom a comeback win for the D'backs)

Red Sox are in. Should be a great WS. I'm pulling for the Sox, since I spent some time in Boston but it'll be very tough to play the Rockies. Unless they got stale after waiting for so long. In any case, should be a good one.

We shall see what we shall see.
The Rox owned the Sox this year in interleague play......

Indians....choke.....Welcome to Cleveland sports....

I've spent 9 hours in front of my computer waiting to buy world series tickets...it looks like the whole series will be held in Boston. Denver doesn't know how to sell tickets.

I heard about the fiasco that was the Rockies attempt at online ticket sales lol.

The Indians sell all their playoff tickets beforehand for any potential games and if they don't make it they just put the money towards season tickets next year. I had games 1 & 6 for the world series :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back