Yeah....They got approved

KevinR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just finished presenting two new courses for my program. They are two art welding courses called Creative Metals I & II. They where overwhelmingly approved. They also want me to expand the ideas presented for possibly more classes. Really looking forward to teaching these classes. Very cool to have that much support behind you.

some of the coolest art i've seen has been welding and metal work. Such interesting and "modern" texture.

Congrats.

robhesketh said:
Was that a whole sensible post I spotted from bace?? :lol:

You must have missed it. terri converted me some time ago. I'm now conforming ot the norm. Fitting in with the crowd. I've been censored.

It's a repressing feeling.

At virtually every arts festival I attend, there is someone there selling metal works. The stuff can just be stunning. Large stand-alone pieces, or smaller ones for the mantle - I love the stuff. Haven't a clue how to do it, I just :hail: and wish I could afford some of it! :lol:

Congrats, Kevin! :thumbup:

bace said:
You must have missed it. terri converted me some time ago. I'm now conforming ot the norm. Fitting in with the crowd. I've been censored.

It was a repressing feeling.
You dug it, and you know it. :mrgreen:

Haven't a clue how to do it, I just and wish I could afford some of it!
I really should start charging for the stuff I'm making, but as soon as someone asks for something, I just end up giving it away.

KevinR said:
I really should start charging for the stuff I'm making, but as soon as someone asks for something, I just end up giving it away.
Oh my.....you need to get over that, and fast. ;) I bet you do beautiful work! You don't have to rip anyone off, but a modest fee is surely in order here. :)

Those classes sound really cool! Congrats on the approvals!

The first time I read that, I misread CENSORED. I was about to make a comment in reference to your current lack of maleness, I'm so relieved what I thought you said is not what you in fact uttered.

Most reactions

Back