Year of the Rat

*starfish*

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went to the parade in Vancouver BC in Chinatown, for the New Years this past weekend. I thought Id share some of my fav photos. I am new with photoshop so I have tried my best. ANY c & c and tips are appreciated! Thanks

IMG_4672.jpg

IMG_4681.jpg

IMG_4616r.jpg

IMG_4678r.jpg

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4724r.jpg

IMG_4738r.jpg

47 people have viewed and no responses yet?
I hardly ever get responses..... are my photos that bad? ;)

(I just saw it now)

That's one of the nicest shots of the dragon's head that I've seen.

Thanks. :thumbup: Which one do you mean? I like the kinda blurred one alot. I know its blurry but I almost feel that if it were in focus, it would have have no depth or something... I got alot of great shots of people..I kinda felt like a paparazzi..lol

I actually meant shot #3. I like the colours in your people shots too, but the background stuff is a bit distracting (IMO). Can't be helped to a large extent, though, given it's a parade.

I like number 1 and number 3, I would like to have a picture where you show a larger perspective of the whole parade though.

Too bad the 'blurred' dragon head wasn't sharp. That would've been a great shot. Overall, nice stuff though.

1 was awesome. It had a nice separation from the action and a good color range, and her expression is neat.

3 was great, it really captures the eye.

To me, 6 would make a great background.

I havent touched this one up yet or anything, and it isnt really the best shot of this moment - but I just loved this little girl. I caught her here in one of her little dances she would start to do while watching the parade beside me..
IMG_4719.jpg

Most reactions

Back