TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any C&C are welcome.

DSC_2898-1.jpg

DSC_2888-1.jpg

DSC_2908-1.jpg

I'm new to all this, so I don't have much CC for you - but just wanted to say how CUTE she is! :) Such pretty blue eyes! And I do love how the yellow contrasts with the green grass.

oh my god, the chicken/rooster in the background of the second shot made me laugh out loud!

she has a beautiful smile!

I think these are great, aside from the tree right behind her. To me it is distracting. And the one with the other girl in it...also distracting. I also love the yellow and green together. :)

Yes I also find the tree distracting...the tree is in focus and the baby isn't. I will try to retake these shots. It was overcast today so I figured I would try. Hopefully better than Walmart...that's where I had planned on taking her.

Thanks for the comments!

Oh, girlie...way better than Wal-Mart...even with the distractions! :sexywink:

Yes I also find the tree distracting...the tree is in focus and the baby isn't. I will try to retake these shots. It was overcast today so I figured I would try. Hopefully better than Walmart...that's where I had planned on taking her.

Thanks for the comments!

Oh, gosh!!! Much much better than Wally World!! These look nice - and the great thing is, you can retake them if you want to and make the changes you want! :wink:

I love the colors here, and the first one is especially adorable. :)
About #2, it's already been said that she is out of focus, however next time I would also avoid patches of light like the one on her shoulder.

Thanks for comments & tips! Greatly appreciated!

Very cute pictures. Your girl is so cute! I love the color too. As far as the first picture, I think I would crop it a little, taking off so much of the tree and putting more focus on her. #2 I like a lot. #3 is cute, however, if it were taken more to your left, having both girls faces in it, would make it even better. Good job. Definitely better than Walmart.

Gorgous shots - the colours a fab together - The tree seems to be more infocus than the girl in #1 but other than that - i love them :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back