Yellow & Blue

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did I go too far with the post-processing? I can't seem to be able to control those halos (although sometimes I do want them there :)).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
"Different from the norm" is exactly what you will find in many of invisible's shots, realitycheck! Well done here again.
Though the halo in 1 is a bit on the strong side.
The other 3 don't have so many tell-tale signs of post procession, though. Though 3 and 4 now seem to be on the path to "bland", somehow. I think, something more needs to be done to bring the contrasts back.

Thanks realitycheck3907 and Corinna for your comments.

Though the halo in 1 is a bit on the strong side.
The other 3 don't have so many tell-tale signs of post procession, though. Though 3 and 4 now seem to be on the path to "bland", somehow. I think, something more needs to be done to bring the contrasts back.
Agreed on all counts. A full day has passed and it's now easier for me to evaluate my own photographs. Number 2 is probably the image with the best balance between composition, colours, contrast, sky, and post-processing.

The curious thing is that you can achieve the (mostly undesired) halo effect with minimal effort. I find it unbelievable that Adobe let this one go when programming Photoshop Elements 5. Oh well... Does anybody know if the halos also appear when you darken highlights in Photoshop CS3?

Here's a new edit of the first image, this time post-processed in Picasa, not Photoshop Elements. The darn halo is gone!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back