Yellow Seahorse

Bettybooty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
dscf0108__small_.jpg

I took this at the Staten Island Aquarium in New York......

Oh, they also come in yellow? I did not know that!
Thanks for showing us, Bettybooty.

LaFoto said:
Oh, they also come in yellow? I did not know that!
Thanks for showing us, Bettybooty.

I've only seen these in yellow, and I lucked out getting such a good shot considering there were tons of people around...:D

Not to forget the thick glass between you and this Yellow Subma... erm... Sea Horse! ;)

Bettybooty said:

As per your request of honest critic, I will endevor to do so :)

Im sorry...I really really dislike this photo...wheres the colour? its great you got a photo of an animal like this? but hes not looking at me...I like to see their eyes.
It does seem to be slightly blurd, or out of focus, and landscape was not in this pictures favor.

Whats going on with the crop? I seem to be seeing everything, but I dont care about rocks and pebbles, I care about this animal and this animal alone...so why am I staring at rocks?

Compositionially this is a nightmare, surely the rule of thirds could have GREATLY helped this image and given it atleast some artsy feel.

Sorry if this offended, but this is what you wanted and If people ask for things I will do my best to comply.

Feel free to critic my pictures harshly and I wont take it personally, but as a comment that you can do that without fear of hurting me.

Sorry about the spelling :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back