yep, another darn barn

in my opinion it's a pretty cool shot! I really like it

You can pick holes in anything if you look hard enough for them and although a few people have made valid points it's a really interesting shot. The sky almost looks like you'd taken a timed exposure where the movements of the clouds have been caught.

Good stuff

A bit overly saturated, and the sky not in harmony with the rest of the pic. With a little more PS work you can achieve much better result.

Astro said:
A bit overly saturated, and the sky not in harmony with the rest of the pic. With a little more PS work you can achieve much better result.

i've got to find a way figure this digital photography out. when i shoot film, i don't have these type issues. i agree, now that i look at it on my desktop, about the saturation. all of my post work is performed on my laptop. my desktop has a flat screen and has a very vivid look about it. i've found that what looks good on my laptop is way overly saturated and too bright on my desktop. i've heard of calibrating but don't know how. oh well......thanks again for the kind remarks!

Most reactions

Back