yep, i'm excited!

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
thanks to TPF, i just sold my first image ever to a wonderful TPF'er! this will be the first time i see my work on paper...yay! my dream of making a little $ with my work has finally been realized.

just wanted to share my excitement with you! :biggrin:

JonMikal said:
thanks to TPF, i just sold my first image ever to a wonderful TPF'er! this will be the first time i see my work on paper...yay! my dream of making a little $ with my work has finally been realized.

Congrats Jon! Just to let you know, as soon as I start getting steady income again I want to buy one of your shots. The one with the monument in your hand... I totally love that one.

ahh..congratulations jonmikal.....i am proud for you...

just the start of a whole new world opening for you....

may this year be your big break out year!

:cheers: :band: :wav: :cheer: :smileys:

and who could forget ... :hail:

way to go, JonMikal! :boogie: woo hoo!!!

(though I've offered to buy one of your images ... you just weren't interested in selling to me ... ME, the girl who has DC blood in her veins ...)

Becky said:
Congrats JonMikal, to many more!! :D

Sorry this is so off topic, but Becky, I'm listening to Love Hater by OutKast, and your little guy is dancing to it! Get down, little buddy! :boogie:

JonMikal said:

I'm not sure who is more excited. JonMikal for selling his first image or me at the idea of actually getting my hands on some of his stuff to deck the walls in the Photogoddess/Malachite household. :biggrin: If you keep taking and posting such awesome stuff, my entire house is going to be decorated with nothing but Terri and JM prints. :lol:

That's awesome news! It's so much fun to see your photo on paper, framed and matted! May this be the first of many sales to come :thumbsup:

Congrats Sir JM! :thumbsup:

Me and Johnny are taking over Tammy & Michael's house! muahahahahaha!!!!

You're the best, Tammy! :hug:: Thanks for supporting us. It means the world, really. :thumbup:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :hail: :hail:

Congrats mate!.... so who was it and which photo?

terri said:
Me and Johnny are taking over Tammy & Michael's house! muahahahahaha!!!!

You're the best, Tammy! :hug:: Thanks for supporting us. It means the world, really. :thumbup:

Seriously! We have more of Terri's prints framed than we do of our own stuff at this point. :lol: You guys earned the sales cause you both rock!!! I finally had to quit looking at Terri's stuff. Nearly verything she posted I wanted to buy. :hail:

*applause!*
Jon, your shots are awesome! Seriously, i thought you were already selling a lot of them ;)

!!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back