Yervant & Joe Buissink Seminar

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Catherine, Dec 10, 2005.

?

Attending Yervant & Joe Buissink's Seminar

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Still Considering

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Catherine

Catherine TPF Noob!

I'm a new member and wanted to let everybody know about a great seminar opportunity that I just found out about.. it's on Graphistudio's website.. click lower left " Together for the First Time"

http://www.graphistudio.com/usa/index.html 866-472-7445

This is a 2 day hands on seminar with our industry's finest.. Joe Buissink and Yervant. Seminar cost is $ 299. Location is Miami, Fl..

I had an opportunity to attend Joe's seminar in NY last month.. it was amazing, inspiring, and well worth every penny. At that seminar I found out that Joe and Yervant will be speaking together for the first time.. I'm so excited.. anybody else planning on attending?

2. Hertz van Rental

Hertz van Rental TPF Noob!

No.
    What I am planning on doing, though, is moving this crude sales pitch to the relevant section.
    Welcome to TPF. Excuse me if I get the impression that you only joined to try and sell your seminar, though.

3. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Good!! Perhaps should've been moved to the Test Forum since it tests our patience with its sales pitch.

Future new members should first introduce themselves and the post at least 10 or more times before being allowed to post anything in the Classifieds. Just an idea...