Yes, another newbie...be afraid. Be very afraid.

GoatFromTheValley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mypetsonparade.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, good folks of TPF! I am Goat, and I am very poor at introductions...but here goes.

I bought my first digital camera about five years ago, and that was when I really fell in love with photography. It was a very simple little Samsung and I usually got frustrated by the various shortcomings it had (I also hadn't discovered HD memory cards yet). Last month, a family friend gave me her 'old' Canon PowerShot because she had gotten a newer and better one. After I regained consciousness and picked myself up off the floor, I immediately started photographing and filming EVERYTHING.

I also like to write and draw/paint, and I'm a beginner in web design.

Should also probably mention that I'm somewhat insane...but I generally don't bite, and I greatly enjoy talking to people. Looking forward to meeting lots of talented individuals here, and improving my skills along the way.

Mwahahahaa!

Welcome aboard, Goat!

Mac

No time like the present since the world ends tomorrow! ;)

hi there goat my fav of the barn yard animals

Indeed, Mac! ;) I gotta say, this whole end-of-the-world business is really going to mess up my summer plans...

pic_chick: Haha, nice. Have you ever had goats?

Welcome Goat! I would say that was a rather impressive introduction!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the party!!!

sm4him said:
Welcome. Trust me, being a little bit crazy will be of GREAT assistance to you here! :lmao:

Very much indeed!

Welcome to TPF insane asylum ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back