yes, I am also new

leisacourt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Everyone,
Ok, so I am new to photography. I am excited to learn. Please feel free to pick my photos apart (it wont bother me) I cant learn unless I am told. I will say, I may not know everything about photography, but I love a picture that tells a story even if its only a story I know.
[URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/23

in the photo of my son in front of the ocean.. we had visited a small local beach. I was explaining how other beaches are much larger. My seven year old son turned and looked at the ocean (thats when the shot was taken) and then turned around to say "mommy, how does it get bigger then this?" It is a special moment to me. I will always remember that special time,

anyway let me know what you guys think.

Hello Everyone,
Ok, so I am new to photography. I am excited to learn. Please feel free to pick my photos apart (it wont bother me) I cant learn unless I am told. I will say, I may not know everything about photography, but I love a picture that tells a story even if its only a story I know.

Where's the picture? Are you trying to post a url or an image? There is a sticky on the top of the forum here if you're unsure how to do it.

Most reactions

Back