TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1831a.jpg

thank you for ur time

. . . what is it? It's abstract but not in a good way.

The shadows are too dark and the highlights are blown (not in a creative way) and as always, the image is obviously over PPed. Please do yourself (and your audience) a favor and stop using photoshop/GIMP/whatever for a while until you get some good exposures. It's hard to critique something when you don't know whether the person is not capturing correct exposures or just has a love for destroying pictures with photoshop.

. . . what is it? It's abstract but not in a good way.

The shadows are too dark and the highlights are blown (not in a creative way) and as always, the image is obviously over PPed. Please do yourself (and your audience) a favor and stop using photoshop/GIMP/whatever for a while until you get some good exposures. It's hard to critique something when you don't know whether the person is not capturing correct exposures or just has a love for destroying pictures with photoshop.
No I realy dont have a love for destroying photos I like to edit them and see what way I can change them, plus I was not sure about this photo any way and was debating weather or not to put it on the site so I decided to see what yall thought

Can you post up the original. I'd like to see what was changed. Also, I still wanna know what it is. :p

Dude . . . why did you do that to the picture. Please please please please get rid of whatever software you have. You're turning decent pictures into total crap!

Noyze, it looks like you were right (or pretty darn close). /cookie :)

Dude . . . why did you do that to the picture. Please please please please get rid of whatever software you have. You're turning decent pictures into total crap!

lol thats why I keep the orginals I do it for fun

Seriously man, you need to stop post processing your photos to hell, every day I see you start a new thread, and in it is another decent picture, but post processed to death..

You should spend your time developing your skills of composure and exposure rather then photoshopping the hell out of it.

lol thats why I keep the orginals I do it for fun

Well don't post the crap shots on here. You don't do anything good you just ruin your pictures. Your mom and dad shouldn't have even bought you PP software. After all the help people gave you on that crappy pumpkin picture you continue to over do these photos and they suck. Sorry to be so harsh but it's getting truly annoying.
tj

Most reactions

Back