Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Aubrey will be home for the weekend, we have a wedding to shoot in the White Mountains of NH. My youngest son turns 5 on Sunday! We're taking him to a local diner for lunch and then to a county fair to celebrate. I should start thinking about packing for the move, but I won't :blushing:

And you?

er....... dunno really..... i got a friend to take me to a 13th century church ruin last night..... so i kinda had my weekend of 'something to do' early......

Probably wont do much except edit pics and stuff.....

Good luck with the wedding.... the 'White Mountains of NH' sounds interesting!

Your kids always get such fun birthdays...can I come visit on my next birthday? :D

It was a short week this week...so it doesn't really feel like Friday...which is nice. I don't have anything planned...although my house needs to be cleaned. One of my buddies mentioned something about going to his cabin...that would be nice.

I plan on doing some hiking in Glacier Park or heading up to my favorite lookout to watch for wildfires. I'm going to try and go a full weekend without turning my computer on, but I probably will anyways to get the weather report and find out when the next lightning storm is going to hit.

Big Mike said:
Your kids always get such fun birthdays...can I come visit on my next birthday? :D

Absolutely! My Mom is having the boys make a treasure chest cake, is that the kind you want? :lol:

I'd preffer a chest cake (.)(.) :eyebrows: ...but I guess a treasure chest cake is good as well.

:lol:

:lmao: I'll have to ask her if she has a mold for that kind of cake :scratch:

11067.jpg

I loove the mountains! Living in the Northeast really has it's benefits.

:lmao: Mike that's awesome! Come for a visit and I will make you a cake in that :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back