Yesss!

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just ordered my first DSLR. Bought a Nikon D50 and i cant wait. I was shooting a really old camera for a while but i got too lazy and stopped posting my pictures because my scanner was really poor. So im looking forward to posting more soon and seeing what you guys think of my new hobby.

you picked a great camera congrats!

congratulations. it is a great camera

Nice, where did you buy it from if you don't mind me asking?

Last week I ordered my D40, the day after it was already in. Since the US is a bit larger than the Netherlands... I guess it might take about 2 weeks ;)

stupid UPS guys are lazy, they can't deliver in 3 hours.

They need an instantaneous shipment option. Your package just appears on your desk after you order it. I would pay for that everytime.

I get really impatient waiting for new stuff too - I normally end up going out and getting things from a shop and paying through the nose - that's why I got my D50 from Jessops... and yes I did fall for the "why don't you buy this lens too it's half price when brought with the camera" routine. LOL

They need an instantaneous shipment option. Your package just appears on your desk after you order it. I would pay for that everytime.
they should take a lesson from Pizza hut, if it isn't there in 30 minutes or less, it's free.

they should take a lesson from Pizza hut, if it isn't there in 30 minutes or less, it's free.

hahaha i definitely agree with that. i got it from a photographer that was stepping up his set up to something nicer off ebay. its coming from florida and i checked the tracking code on the ups site and its expected to come on tuesday. A little long to wait but just in time before i go on vacation. Im going to mexico soon and im going to take sooo many pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back