Yesterday shoot

cauzimme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Meh, we were suppose to shoot outdoor in a fall look, but the weather decide to be shitty, it was raining to hard. I live in a old loft who used to be a factory, the old building isn't finish, so just in front of my place, I have an old abandonned building were we decide to shoot.

DSC_7283-copy.jpg
DSC_7286-copyweb.jpg
DSC_7336-copy.jpg
DSC_7457-copy.jpg

Nice! I wish you'd used a little fill light in #2 to bring out some more detail and put a catchlight in her eye.

very nice; couldn't pick a favorite if I had to.
facial skin in the last seems way too smooth and the indicated area below her arm is very bright

upload_2016-10-9_16-31-45.png

Holy monkey these great! That last one made me melt! :bouncingsmileys:
And as for the rain changing your location, it was the best thing that could have happened. I love the location! :)

Lovely work. Nice use of DoF. Good poses. Nice feel to all of these shots.

great shots as always.. could you give some info on what gear and lighting was used please

great shots as always.. could you give some info on what gear and lighting was used please
Yes I shoot with a 85mm 1.8 or with a 24-85mm
Around
Iso 500, 1\60sec

Natural light for the outdoor shoot, my flash wasn't firing, my pocket wizard seems to have problems...

I couldn't say I thing to help these wonderful images. Can't believe there are things to consider... I will go bang my head against the wall now....

Very nice shots and light management. Bravo ! :encouragement::encouragement:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back