Yesterday's best

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C? There's some here that I'm particularly proud of, and some that I'm not quite sure I like.

1)
good1-1.jpg

2)
good2-1.jpg

3)
good4-1.jpg

4)
good5-1.jpg

5)
good6-1.jpg

6) This one I'm not sure about. It's really different from my usual style, but I kind of like it anyways.
good7-1.jpg

I like the series :) My favorite is #4, though the extreme yellowness in the top right corner is a tad distracting. I also like the first and the last though i wish on the last we could see the edge of the very left light, and I think, for me, I'd possibly crop off part of the top to take away some of the white.

Thanks for the comments, anyone else?
Tangerini-- I'm new to Photoshop, so if you want to try PSing #4 (taking out some of that white maybe) I wouldn't mind at all. :)

I like these. My favorites are 1 and 6 (heart sepia) and 5. The others may very well be equally excellent, but I have no clue, because for whatever reason, flowers and plant photos usually do nada for me.

Edit: But I like the dof in number 2. Nice and creamy. What aperture did you use if you don't mind me asking?

:thumbup: I like 1 and 4 best...4 is nice and sharp with good and varied "greens"...and I like the simplicity of #1 (repetition and depth) with a nice depth of field. Very industrial looking. The others, to me, not so much.

Thanks. :) Number 1 is also my favorite, although the original (non edited) is very... different.

Lets talk about #6..........

Normally I like Black and White photos to have a good tonal range....this one is a bit lacking.

BUT......

I am also a fan of the high contrast look. So now we have some potential here! The sky is obviously blown out. Not really your fault as I'm guessing you probably don't have a GND filter to just pop out any time you want as you walk around :lol: .

So overall I think it needs improving, but has some very serious potential. If you can get back out there with a GND filter and the same conditions, I would think you have an A++ photo in there!

Brian

Most reactions

Back