Yesterday's efforts.

~Stella~

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

It would be so much easier if they would just.stay.still. :lol:

Last edited:
I love #3! 1 is great as well, but the hair blends into the background a bit too much.

I feel your pain about them staying still! Mine can't stay still and on the off chance she does, she will make a funny face.

Thank you. It's edited - mostly for lighting/shadows. It's very sunny/warm (too warm!) here and that was taken around 3pm...not the best idea. I darkened the background too - the hair blended in even more before that.

ETA - in #3, he was marveling at the "eagle birds" (actually vultures, lol) circling overhead.

I like these pics. They all look natural which is good. I hate when people try to force kids to do things for pics, you can tell they're tired of posing. :p

Thank you very much. They are 2 and 4 and don't take well to direction, lol.

I really do appreciate the comments....maybe my stuff is improving after all, hehe.

Thank you very much. They are 2 and 4 and don't take well to direction, lol.

I really do appreciate the comments....maybe my stuff is improving after all, hehe.

I know exactly what you mean... mine are 6 and 3 and I'm constantly trying to trick them into looking in the right direction... it's hard, but so satisfying when you get the right shot! I love 1 & 2 but would darken the background just a bit to make the kids standout more... Great shots!

I really like these and the lighting is awesome. I have an issue with even exposure,,, Whats your trick?

I hope you don't mind... I took a shot at bringing out those cute curls...

Does anyone know how to change the setting in your profile? I can't find a setting for allowing people to edit my photo's. I set mine to no when I created the account, but now realize I wouldn't mind seeing other perspectives...

2317645808_890865d02f.jpg

No worries if you hate it - I just thought I'd give it a shot... love those curls!

I really like these and the lighting is awesome. I have an issue with even exposure,,, Whats your trick?

No direct sun. I tried to get them in the shade - it was afternoon in Texas, so I got LOTS of terrible shots too. Especially as pale as the 2yo is - he's practically translucent. :lol:

LKP - Thanks, that does look better. I did darken it a bit, but I should have gone further. Try going to User CP and then to Options and see if it's there.

Here's a few more - nothing astounding, and I can see very obvious flaws, which is why I didn't post them, but anyway, to show the setting/lighting better:

47b8dc05b3127cceb5c2c88be7b300000035108AbuWrRs4Yts

47b8dc05b3127cceb5c2c94826d800000035108AbuWrRs4Yts

47b8dc05b3127cceb5c2c977a7d700000036108AbuWrRs4Yts

Most reactions

New Topics

Back