Yet again another newbie

Dcrymes84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello to all, My name is Daniel Crymes im 24 years old. I am a security guard for American Security at a hospital downtown where i live, In Greenville south carolina. I live at home with my mom and dad. I have a 17 year old brother and a 8 year old sister. I have the most awesomest girlfriend any guy could ask for. Her name is Amber. I'll be posting a lot of pictures of her. She is actually going to school for photography so i'll be getting help from her. So I hope you check out my post and help me and coment me on my pictures. I am glad to be here.

Enjoy the site !

Post lots of pictures and take peoples advice on board - after all advice is free and there are plenty of experienced photographers in here. Great source of knowledge :D

daithi

Enjoy the site !

Post lots of pictures and take peoples advice on board - after all advice is free and there are plenty of experienced photographers in here. Great source of knowledge :D

daithi

Thank you i most certainly will i have posted quit a few pictures already i have some in the jsut for fun section and the people photography section check em out and let me know what you think.
Thanks again for the welcome, glad to be here.

Most reactions

Back