Yet another boring flower shot from a wedding

Dante

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
94390019mtpf.jpg

Okay, so I'm seeing if I got what it takes to be more than just a hobby photographer.

What do you think?

24 views and no response. The silence speaks volumes.

Guess this one isn't bad nor spectacular. (As I though)

Well, if you yourself think it's boring ...

That's about what I would say. The flowers are pretty, I guess. It leaves me wondering about the people in the background.

Hey, that gives me an idea for the next wedding I got to.

Thanks for your response.

The DOF is so shallow that most of the flowers are OOF. The background is drab and dull (I don't mind blurry).

IMO, this crop leaves way too much useless con-contributory space at the top and bottom and dilutes any interest from the picture.

94390019mtpfbbat1.jpg

there is sth about the shot i really like it n at the same there is sth i dunt like it . . lets start by the good things : i like the colors of the flower and the red background . . . the bad things : it seems no one else notice that the quality not that good . . this is really wat i have

The DOF is so shallow that most of the flowers are OOF. The background is drab and dull (I don't mind blurry).

IMO, this crop leaves way too much useless con-contributory space at the top and bottom and dilutes any interest from the picture.

94390019mtpfbbat1.jpg

Thanks for the points. I actually played around with the DOF in the digital darkroom. (hee hee) I was actually going for a soft focus look but I masked the soft focus on the center flower so that it's still sharp. Guess it just looks like very shallow DOF.

there is sth about the shot i really like it n at the same there is sth i dunt like it . . lets start by the good things : i like the colors of the flower and the red background . . . the bad things : it seems no one else notice that the quality not that good . . this is really wat i have

Thanks for your input. Do you mind clarifying "the quality not that good" though?

Are you talking composition-wise, or more technical skills? ie bad focusing job, contrast too low, too grainy?

I'll eat my humble pie, that's the only way I'm going to get better. (bigger slice please) Hahah... =)

Most reactions

Back