Yet another bridge...

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
I found this shot in the archives. It was taken on a night with some captures I really liked so this one kind of fell through the cracks.

DSC_0872.jpg

A pity! It shouldn't have! Fair enough that you undug it at last to show us!

You will never get any negative critique from me on photos with vanishing point aspects. They never cease to fascinate me.

(Plus, as you all know by now, I can't really pass any technical critique - I know too littel about photography for that).

Yet another bridge . . . and yet another great shot. Nice job!!

why do you post in critique???? i'd have to go back and check past posts, but i dont think you ever had anyone suggest anything. that wouldn't be because they're freakin AWESOME would it????? :thumbup:

I post in critique so that people can feel free to say whatever they want good or bad. Whenever I view the posts in the regular gallery I always feel like I have to hold back even if it's just a minor suggestion or something.

Anyway I appreciate all the comments! :goodvibe:

note to self : bring gun for reshoot. ;-)

jadin said:
I post in critique so that people can feel free to say whatever they want good or bad. Whenever I view the posts in the regular gallery I always feel like I have to hold back even if it's just a minor suggestion or something.

i agree and should post here more often to "really" get an idea of what people think. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back