yet another dull tuesday

I'm now covinced he supplies bad weather with every order :grumpy:
ITS ALL ANDY'S FAULT!!!!!

:confused: I knew it, damn I knew it!

He shall pay for this!

Or pay for me lens? ;)

I know the problem......:er: Lostprophet has just sold me the same lens as you. I'm now convinced he supplies bad weather with every order :grumpy:

ITS ALL ANDY'S FAULT!!!!!

I would just like to put the record straight, I did not sell Hoppy his new Canon 300mm F4 IS, there is no way on Earth I'd sell a lens that has been dropped as many times as that lens has.:greenpbl: but we did have a laugh re-wiring the IS unit up in reverse, but I still can't figure out have we managed to get it so it only focuses on every 3rd week of the month

As for the weather, my pre-paid subscription with www.ordergoodweather.com has run out hence all the rain and winds of late

but we did have a laugh re-wiring the IS unit up in reverse, but I still can't figure out have we managed to get it so it only focuses on every 3rd week of the month

oh dear, now it all makes sense to me, you re-wired it all!

But little did you know you fool, what evil you created by bringig back to life a once-dead lens!

We are doomed! it is the undead lens!

And the foul weather is just the beginning my friend ...

BWHAHAHAAHahahahaaaa next I will unleash hordes of undead APS cameras at you all

[reading my last post] i should quit on whisky for lunch ....

all are are very good, particularly the little song bird...and yep, that is great for handheld 600mm

Most reactions

Back