Yet another Funky Gallery

Funky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone this is my 2nd photo gallery post. my web site should be up by this weekend so then i can sell some stuff! woohoo..wish me luck xD.
I'm always hesitant to post stuff because then i cant use it in the contests. I guess you just have to go and shoot things when a new one rolls around. Oh yeah, Please pick these apart...Criticism and praise are always welcome
Here it goes.

walkingbird.jpg

Walk.jpg

people.jpg

ELsunset.jpg

Stream.jpg

#2 is fantastic and has me completely enamored. I absolutely love the lighting. #1 has a nice DOF, but the shot doesn't seem all thaaaat spectacular to me. #3's a very, very good shot as well...great lighting and setup. #4's alright, but isn't incredible, to my mind...as for #5, that's the downer to me. It seems completely blown out and doesn't seem like you're really focused on anything. Sorry.

Keep it up though, and best of luck with the site

Thanks!...Dont be sorry i love when i get input it really helps me improve.
I have a better variation of number 2 so im guna enter that in to the october photo contest ^__^. look for it on grading day :D

Im guna bump this because i want more feedback lol. xD

Well here i go

Bump.....:cheers:

Two is by far the best shot in the group... the winding path is a leading line one of the basic photography eye trick. Gives the illusion of depth very sought after. Might have been better cropped verticle with the handrail being the left hand side anchor. I just messed with it on my computer and it does look really cool verticle.

three would have benefitted from some sort of low level fill flash. Not enough to overpower the outside but enough to give the women some definition.. The others are attractive.

Most reactions

Back