Yet another new addition...

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...to our pet family. After losing a dog to advanced age and complications from it, we adopted a new member, a full breed miniature Dachshund, smooth fur black and tan with the name Danny. He is cuteness! Loves riding in the car, made instant friends with one of our cats (the other three to be introduced within the hour) and is a little shy, especially with males. It came from a local Dachshund rescue group after was taken from a breeder. I haven't heard him bark yet, very quiet for now although I know he will become more used to the new environment and make himself heard. He is 18 months young.

He is a little gem! Pictures to follow sometime soon. For now, here is a picture from the Rescue Group:

AZ215.14297561-2-x.jpg

Hey he almost has the same fur as Dmitri's dog picture cool... Nice addition.

Funny thing is that Danny is a Dachshund, therefore a German breed. But, if you look closely at his face markings, he has the Celtic Cross across his face. Hence the name Danny, I guess, although I've been told by the rescue lady that his brother Arnie (from Arnold Schwartzenegger) and Danny were inseparable, pretty much like Arnold and Danny DeVito.

So far so good, I've introduced all four cats to Danny, he couldn't care less. The cats are ok with him too, at least three. The only one scared of Danny is the biggest cat we have. Twice the size of Danny! Go figure...

I see the cross... Look at those eyes. Hope that cat takes to him.

Awww, hes so cute! And so lucky to be in a new and good home. :D

Most reactions

Back