Yet another newbie!

Traci

when you wish upon a star...
Reaction score
:) Hi!
I'm Traci from Long Beach, Ca. A few of my friends live on this forum and they twisted my arm long enough to make me join! (J/K!) :p Actually, I have been interested in joining for a while because I really need to learn more about my Canon 10D and the finer points of photography. I've been told that I have the "natural eye" for it, but I still get confused on some of the basics. :???:
I am currently taking a class for graphic arts, you know photoshop, painter, Illustrator and Indesign. My goal is to continue with these classes and I believe they will also help me be a better photographer. If anything, I'll be able to manipulate my digital images properly. :er:
I''m off and running into this world of the "Photo Forum" for my education on photography and I'm sure for a few laughs along the way! So, don't be too cruel on the "newbie"! ;)

Welcome, you seem familiar to me somehow..... :)

Glad to have you aboard!

Ummm...yeah! I seem to remember something about some trees in the dessert!

Hey! You really do seem familiar. Welcome to the madness...although, I don't think we can be any worse here than we were at JT. :D

hello :) so how do you feel after JT? Do you remember anything more? Coz some guys here are really silent!!!

I guess everybody is following the "What happens in JT, stays in JT" moto. I'm new here, so I don't want to over step. :neutral: I also didn't get there until 8pm Friday. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: (Traffic). Sorry... :-|

Traci said:
Ummm...yeah! I seem to remember something about some trees in the dessert!

The dessert huh, so just what were you eating there?
Welcome aboard Traci!

Sorry...desert, blonde moment. :blushing: :blushing: Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! :) :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back