Yet another of my "Can you guess the plant?"-photos

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now who might know which plant has this wonderful flower?????

T----blte.jpg

Nope sorry! I don't know what it is but it looks very delicate.

I'm useless at plants & flowers! I just know what I like to see and the reaction of my wife when I pull her "cabbages" out!:lmao: There is a flower growing in my garden now that I like but don't have a clue what it is! It may even be a weed!?:confused:

We could have a gardening section where we can upload photos of the flowers we don't know the names of & hopefully someone can name them!:lol:

It's not that I didn't know. I do ;)...
And I must admit: this one is not so very, very easy. Under "Garden Flowers" you might be unlikely to find it...

Who else will try?

43 views and only one guess/no-guess so far? C'mon. Be brave. Suggest something!
Just keep in mind: "Garden Flower" won't help you.

Would you want another hint, maybe?

I searched for the answer, but couldn't find it. My guess is a mum? (only because that was the closest thing I could find to your pic)

ps: Its a nice pic of whatever it is.
pss: that game that plasticspanner suggested might be neat too. :)

is it a triffid (alien plant) :) nope have'nt got a clue but it is beautiful, and you have captured it well.

Oh, yeah, oops sorry, Im not sure why I even called it a game because I too, was serious, I have lots of flower pics, with no idea what they are. I guess I said game, when I meant to say thread. :blushing:

OK, you don't guess it?
It is not "alien". I went to the field (mark my word!) to take this photo earlier today by bike. So it cannot be too far from where I live, which is North Germany.

I give you a hint.
This is the plant's leaf:

T----blatt.jpg

Is it any help?

I have scourered my plant books, and have found many flowers that are similar, but nothing deffinate. But from what you said, suggests to me that it is either a flower from a vegetable, or maybe a weed. I have a similar plant in my garden, which flowers over night and closes during the day, it come in various colours. I can't find the name either. Ernie

This is a hard one, I do admit.
Find the solution in a new thread :). You'll be surprised (same as I was!).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back