Yet another pepper splash for C & C

qleak

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here's one of my favorite pictures from my splashy session last night. I shot tethered, squeegied and polished the glass. I used my yn622 triggers and shot tethered so I could see what was happening as I shot.

I opted for my kit lens since I don't have the 70-200mm f2.8 I want yet and wanted a little distance from the subject. Here is a picture of my setup. I added a reflector to get a little more light frame right.

IMG_20150224_190946nopm.jpg

Here's the result:

20150224_0098 by n8.iverson, on Flickr

Not bad! Do you have a second light you could bring in? Either that or get your speedlight & reflector closer in... the highlights are just a touch hot, and the shadow side just a touch deep IMO.

Not bad! Do you have a second light you could bring in? Either that or get your speedlight & reflector closer in... the highlights are just a touch hot, and the shadow side just a touch deep IMO.

Thanks for the feedback :)

I was thinking about adding more lights. I have 2 in this setup, One background and one shooting left to right (grid). Currently 2 lights maxes me out, so someday... :)

I also need another wireless trigger, I had to have one of my flashes in optical slave mode, this somewhat limited the available angles for lighting.

Most reactions

Back