Yet another perspective

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just one of my fave spots on the campus...

(And so that nobody accuses me of betrayal again: there ya go, B&W! ;) )

School3.jpg

oooh me like. nice angles although it has a slight tilt to the left. where did you say you're going to school again?

-Joe

thx Joe! :D
I've been tryin to fix the tilt, but it still looks inclined... I just don't see it anymore cause i've been having this pic in front of me for the last 30mins, lol
oh, and I go to College de Montreal.

Joerocket beat me.. ugh! ;)

I will have to agree with the slight tilt but that can easily be fixed. I like all the contrasts in this shot. Between the dark stairs, and the bright walls. Between the vertical lines and diagonal leading hallway. Good shot!

I can't seem to find any point of focus... in fact it all seems to be out of focus. It's still a nice shot, though.

Joerocket said:
sure :D

Verbal said:
I can't seem to find any point of focus... in fact it all seems to be out of focus. It's still a nice shot, though.
I think it focused on the columns on the right :confused:... that's where my control over the point and shoot stops... it seems to be doing this randomly. That's why i'm getting back to film as soon as possible :D

Peanuts said:
Joerocket beat me.. ugh! ;-)

I will have to agree with the slight tilt but that can easily be fixed. I like all the contrasts in this shot. Between the dark stairs, and the bright walls. Between the vertical lines and diagonal leading hallway. Good shot!
Thanks! :biggrin:

I did my darndest but it still looks crooked, I blame the architect lol. seriously tho I think the first horizontal beam is crooked.

School3copy.jpg

-Joe

p.s. - I think the focus is on the lightbulb, even if the lightbulb isn't in focus:sexywink: . So I say fooey to you Jon... FOOEY!

thanks Joe!
It looks really better, thx for taking the time to do it! But yeah, that first thing IS crooked. But look: it's built like crap and it's about 100 years old (no kidding)... can't blame the architect here... unless his spirit still wanders out and about the campus and rebuilds everything. that's scary...

...oh, and the focus is cuh-learly somewhere on the columns... or i think so
;)

Most reactions

Back