yikes!

I like it. It's fuzzy. I take it that it's a print? Not a bad thing, just an observation. I have the same problem with my scanner. It's old and beaten. :)
I like most reflection images like this. I think having something for a main subject would be good. All I see are a couple medium sized treest and a buncha other stuff that might be trees. :) Try and ask yourself about the subjects when youu take a photo. Sometimes a 'story' helps. A main subject helps a lot. If you have one here I don't see it. But it might just be me :) Good job either way. Study up on comosition if you haven't yet and practice lots :)

I agree with photong.... and I would like to add that the top of the tree is cut off..... that's a big no-no.(also in the reflection)
Your exposure is good though. :)

I too am a fan of reflection shots, but I think it would have been better if the really tall tree was off to one side or another. Between the reflection and the tall tree, your photo has been cut into quarters. I really like the choice of Black & White with this photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back