YIKES

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Caught this little guy on the back deck...thank goodness for telephoto lenses :)

IMG_4383-copy.jpg

Fantastic shot, although I would probably have run screaming instead of attempting to shoot it. I'm such a wuss when it comes to bugs, especially spiders!

great shot!! is there much PS work to this.. I am very unfamiliar with your post processing methods, and skills, but I would like to see the original here, so I can see what you did., really love the shot!

Thanks you two :)

Here's the original Raymond:
IMG_4383.jpg

As you can see I decided to crop it differently, and then I bumped the contrast, and added two gradient layers. I also cloned out some of the gunk stuck in the web, and then gave it a USM.

very nice Amanda! love your processed version... very nice :D :thumbsup:
like the darkening of teh corners and the silhouette.. looks spectacular

The vignetting works perfectly with this shot amanda. I really like what you've done with it. :D
It looks like you added noise? If so I'd suggest checking the monochrome box; kinda think it would be even nicer with monochromatic noise/grain.

nice! (or ugly, rather :D)

the editing obviously helped immensely. i agree with jonk, though. might want to just desaturate it so there isnt color in the grain.

I hate spiders, they creep me out in a major way and yet I find myself trying to take pictures of them when I see them. Go figure. Love the shot, I think you cleaned it up nicely.

Thanks so much everyone :) I appreciate the suggestions, here's a version with a bit more sharpness around the spider and made it all bw...

IMG_4383-copybw1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back