Yo?

Ibis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, my name is Kristen and I'm fourteen years old.

I've loved photography for a while now, and I absolutely love editing photos in Photoshop.
Actually, I only have a Samsung Galaxy S II camera, but that may change if my grandmother gives me her Kodak Easy Share (an improvement, but still not great)... ofc, I'm happy with what I have and a good camera won't automatically make a good photographer from what I've seen. Anyways, I'm very new but I do know some basics of photography and a lot about Photoshop and GIMP.

Outside of photography, I develop ROMs for Android and I kinda have to do school xD

Hello Kristen... welcome to TPF! Have fun!

Thanks Charlie! I'm sure I will enjoy learning and growing here. c;

Wow, 14 making android roms? That's great! Welcome and have fun! You'll definitely learn a ton here. Welcome to photography school :)

Wow, 14 making android roms? That's great! Welcome and have fun! You'll definitely learn a ton here. Welcome to photography school :)
Eh, more along the lines of porting and I modify stock and such. I haven't built one yet, but maybe I will soon now that I have two weeks of break and a gaming desktop... c;

Thanks!

Welcome aboard, Kristen.

Hello and welcome aboard Kristen!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to TPF. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Perhaps you ought to thin k about this thought: Concept over camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back