Yoga...

Causapscal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
ile%20106_zpszfrmxd12.jpg

Nice landscape, but you could have been lots closer to your model. IMO.

Thanks !

Not possible, I had a fence and about 200 Feet to Walk around Maybe not enough time...

Agree ^^ It's a lovely scene, but the model is rather lost (and looks almost headless) as-shot.

Thanks.

It's fast one shot before the Guy standing up and my goal was to put an exotic thing In the landscape :icon_thumright:

I like this photo. It is different from a run-of-the-mill landscape shot. It has whimsy. If there is an improvement to be made it would likely be in reducing the yellow color cast on the legs of the yoga practitioner.

I personally would like less grass and more sky, but regardless I love the shot. I agree, reduce the yellow a bit on the legs.

I agree that I'd like to see the subject closer to the camera, but that's out of your control.

The yellow cast on the legs could definitely be fixed with a quick selective brush adjustment though.

If they'd been a little closer and not just over the slope edge this would be a shot to potentially win prizes. As it is I still like it. I like Derrel's use of the word whimsy - I'd have said quirky but whimsy is much better! :)

Thanks folks for your judicious comments. As I told, It's a quick shot and I will work on it with LR. When I shot the picture, I did not have LR. I came out of my files.

Se you for take 2 :icon_thumleft:

Most reactions

Back