Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Young salesman

p1528855006-5.jpg

Last edited:
Wow... where was this?

Also, I am wondering, how do you get pics of strangers without it being an issue? I am always too afraid to try to take pics of strangers not sure why but in my head they will get angry.

Then I see all these people with their kids when I am out and I am going "This would be such an excellent opportunity to practice!" but my cautions side always wins out. Not sure how long it takes to be labeled "The crazy Lady trying to get pictures of people"... also the police station shares the parking lot with the particular park I was at today.

Thank you, tirediron.

Wow... where was this?

Also, I am wondering, how do you get pics of strangers without it being an issue? I am always too afraid to try to take pics of strangers not sure why but in my head they will get angry.

I wrote a post about that exact subject here which got a lot of response and you might enjoy reading that.

- and it was in Cambodia

Last edited:
I am dumb. I was trying to figure out what "yoiung" was...

Great shot.

Really nice. love the mood.

Thank you, tirediron.

Wow... where was this?

I wrote a post about that exact subject here which got a lot of response and you might enjoy reading that.

- and it was in Cambodia

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! :mrgreen:

Great advice as I personally am struggling with how to feel comfortable and would really like to make that connection with people so they also feel comfortable. It is hard not to notice someone trying to take your picture if they don't make contact with you it may even make you wonder what they were up to. So, I can see this being a very useful approach.

I want to say the centering bothers me, but it really doesn't.

It's nice, simple, clean, well exposed, very sharp... great colors, nice mood, nice expression. Lots of interesting elements to the boy and his possessions. Cool wall textures.

It's just nice.

I am dumb. I was trying to figure out what "yoiung" was...

Great shot.

A yoiung is a type of Asian vegetable best stir fried with a little sesame oil and served with rice and fish. ;)

Many of your SE Asian people photos bring back memories of Hong Kong in the 70s. Love 'em for that reason as well as the fact that they're darned good photos. :)

Thank you Manaheim and Granddad.

Granddad, these ohotos are teh same for me, an aide memoire for some of teh best times of my life.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back