York Minster shots.

Aelfwyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is the first time I've taken this camera out in public, but I do want feedback....

Lemme know what you think.

These are straight from the camera, no fiddling done at all.

DSC03896.jpg
- trying to get a sense of scale, here. (Think this one's my fave)

DSC03886.jpg

DSC03866.jpg

DSC03802.jpg

Beautiful place, and great shots. The second is definately my favorite. The first would be awesome, except I wish you could see more of the stained glass windows :(

I know, but they've got ruddy scaffolding up outside - blocks most of the light coming in. I do have a few stained glass widow shots, though, I'll dig them out for you.

I got a massive crick in my neck with number two, glad you like it! lol! That's the ceiling of the chapter house, and I had to clamber (very carefully) around the piano in the middle of the floor for that shot. What we do for photos, eh? ;)

Well, what can I say?
Straight from the camera. No editing at all.
They are GOOD.

It's been nearly 20 years that I've been to York Minster first (and last) and I don't remember much of it (and did not take any photos at the time since I was travelling with my sister and let her do all the photography), so it is nice to see it again ... which makes me think it IS ABOUT TIME I go back there, too!

Dang, there are SO MANY PLACES in England that I want to visit or re-visit.....!!!!

Most reactions

Back