Yosemite Lake

RKW3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I already posted this shot in the "Graphics Program" thread and they helped me out with the post processing.

Now I just want opinions on the picture itself. Thanks.

Rock_HDR3.jpg

Beautiful colors, nice backgound blur, but that's about all it says to me. I don't know what the subject is when I look at it.

I'm not fancy to the background blur, if that was done in a program. Or was that just apeture setting on your camera? The lower half is nice to me but I get lost when I move up the photo...
JMHO

Thanks for the comments so far.

The blur is entirely from my aperture when I originally shot this. I probably should of added more DOF, but unfortunately Yosemite is about a 6 hour drive away from where I live!

I guess this photo is best as a desktop background, simple but pleasant.

It's a nice shot, but next time if you just got more of the shot in focus, it would be totally sweet!

It's a nice shot, but next time if you just got more of the shot in focus, it would be totally sweet!

Thanks! I wish I shot that more than just once, for some reason I just tried one snap and I moved on.

Thanks for the critique also, I now realize that I should add more DOF or add a more interesting subject.

(P.S. if anyone wants the full size version of this for a desktop bg, e-mail [email protected]. Just make sure you PM me on thephotoforum telling me you e-mailed me, because I don't always view my e-mail.)

Most reactions

Back