you a website sucks when

silver163

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i have to rant, i don't think this is against the rules but i just want to rant.

you know a website sucks when your account gets closed cause you rejected shooting with a model and she decided to report you for "harassing" her even if the conversation literally happened liked this:

model: hi I am interested in your casting call

me: sorry I have to decline

and her response is to report me for "harassment" and get my account closed. modelmayhem of course doesn't want to investigate or really give any reason. its amazing people deal with them, the only other site i seen with such horrible moderation is Yahoo and they even been written about in several magazines about their horrible moderation.

never considered that site professional by any means but my god they are owned by a business who really doesn't care how horrible that site has become, i been there for about 2-3 years or so and i seen what pile of crap it is. moderators play favorites there and abuse their power. its just amazing...

part of the problem (yahoo has this issue as well) is they will not put enough money into the site to pay admins so the one tired stressed person basically has no time to investigate (or even check which user has been around longer; especially longer with no complaints)

They just close an account to avoid liability

This is being cheap more than playing favorites

yeah i guess i can see that but after seeing their conduct in the forums i really came to doubt that. they take upon favoritism and bullying in their methods. they bully members personally and they let their friends who are usually veteran members harass and troll and if the victim in that case retaliates in any way they get automatically banned.

i mean it is ridiculous, i never found that site to be professional but they are smashing their own site to nothing. oh well i guess.

i simply cannot say its a money issue i think they are simply unprofessional and childish.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back