You Are Beautiful

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first "graffiti" shot. I stumbled across this spray-painted on a brick wall while walking around the UC Berkeley campus today.

bricks2cs7.png

Sorry for the fuzziness around the letters. It was out of focus a little in the first place, so I had to sharpen it quite a bit in Picasa, which caused the writing and the very bottom to get weird looking.

Here is the original, without the annoying sharpening:

Sorry about that. :(
It's showing up now, right? I got the link wrong so I had to reload it, which made it even fuzzier, and come to think of it, the whole thing looks overblown (Argh). Now it looks like my image was made in Paint or something, hah.

Yes, well, that is my question now:
You put the "graffiti" into inverted commas, so I was wondering right away: did you use the spray-can in Paint to write the "You are beautiful" onto a photo of just a brick wall? Or was it there in the first place and you spotted it and thought, "Hey, that is something nice to be sprayed onto a wall, I like it and will take a photo of it"?

For yes, I'm afraid it now sure looks like you added the writing later.

No, I put graffiti in quotations, because I normally wouldn't classify something like this as graffiti, but I couldn't find the right word for it.
But no, I didn't add anything on Paint, although I'm afraid it almost looks like it because of the grainy edges. This was taken by the North Gate on the UC Berkeley campus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back