You are my sunshine ...

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My first official picture post ... :boogie:

Overall I know I need to just practice, shoot and learn ... but I thought I'd share my first attempts. I bumped the saturation in the second one just a smidge but the first one is straight off the camera.

Okay family, besides the sunspots ... lemme have it ...

attempt2.jpg

attempt3.jpg

Thanks for peeking! :mrgreen:

I'm soooo glad you finally posted pics :clap:

But I'm at work and I can't see photos hosted on PhotoBucket here :( But I'll look when I go home for lunch!

beautiful colors, i like the wispy clouds too. i prefer #1, the colors seem deeper/richer... can't wait to see more! :thumbup:

very very very good job sister-of-the-coven...this was right before the ritual, right??? :sexywink:

i think they are both just awesome.....love the first one the best..thinking yamis productions will not need me as part time creator, you got it covered...really good eye, cuz.... really good... :thumbup:

you have past my measley capabilities in one shot....( well, two actually..)

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: ( i just do those cause jonmikal hates them so much.......:lol: )

Thanks ya'll!

I liked the colors in 1, too, JTHphoto, but the clouds and plane trail hooked me!

Raven ... pah leez ... youda woman with the cam ... but thanks!

Both of these are great shot anicole. Your scored some awesome colours!!
Im soo glad to see a post from you. I thought you would be the first person to make a 1000 post and never post a picture. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Lookin forward to more of your images.

Beautiful!! Excellent sky!! :)

Chiller ... I was well on my way ... but I really didn't want to find out what happened if you hit a grand without a pic post ... thought Chase might take his name to heart and delete my account!

danalec ... good to see ya, where ya been ... how's things? The sky was luck of the draw ... gotta thank The Maker for setting me up with that one!

Thanks, guys. Makes me feel all girlie to hear this!

photo gal said:
Woo hoo...thesse are beauties.......Great job Nicole!!! : )

Thanks, chicklet! Doesn't compare to that awesome tulip, though!

I didn't read all the posts so forgive me if I repeat some things. Very beautiful! The sky is magnificent. My fav is the first one although I like them both very well. Great job! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back