You are not a Photographer

LOL.. You have no legit response to what I said because the truth sucks so its better to not talk about it? LOL... Just take a look in the mirror dude before you start telling someone how to shoot/edit/run a biz/etc/etc/ect...
Is this the same mirror you should look into?

LOL... ive admitted it time and time again of all my flaws!

I think its pretty funny personally. I am just wondering why people think its ok for this website (yournotaphotographer) to post peoples photos with out permission when in a previous thread a guy was asking what lens (or somehting similar) was used to take a photo and he linked to the picture but didnt put the photographers name or something like that and some people started about copyright and a bunch of crap like that. How is this any different? because they suck? I dont reallycare about either I am just wondering how some of you think one is ok and not the other?

As was stated in that thread repeatedly, it is THIS forums rules that don't allow you to post other peoples work. TPF's rules don't apply elsewhere.

sorry lol I should probably read all the posts before commenting I am just too lazy sometimes to filter through the bull sh!t posts (even if i post some myself). I didnt realize it was about the rules that I can understand

regardless the website the OP posted may be harsh but its showing what not to do, besides if the people whos photos get posted on there are charging money for their work thats sad. and for the p[eople who get in a hissy about it dont like it well simply dont go to the website problem solved!! :drool:

LOL.. You have no legit response to what I said because the truth sucks so its better to not talk about it? LOL... Just take a look in the mirror dude before you start telling someone how to shoot/edit/run a biz/etc/etc/ect...

Oh, there it is.

Where's your business plan? Don't tell me, one page word document:

1. DSLR
2. Strobes and light modifiers that that one website said I needed
3. Background (aka. living room wall)
4. Cheesy poses
5. Terrible Flash based website
6. Mention all the classes you've taken on your website without telling them how much experience you have
7. Use clients as guinea pigs to learn photography without them knowing...and charging them for it!
8. ???????
9. Profit

The fact you're in business tells me I know more about business than you. Anyway...I'm going to bed. It's been fun. Can't wait to see what you have for me in the morning!

Yikes... is this true Sabrina?

So. Hard. To. Resist. Y'all, Hoarders is on right now. I really can't decide which trainwreck is more delicious right now. I don't even know why people bother to feed the gaping attention-sucking maw, but please keep doing it. It's so hilariously wrong.

Oh, there it is.

1. DSLR
4. Cheesy poses
6. Mention all the classes you've taken on your website without telling them how much experience you have
7. Use clients as guinea pigs to learn photography without them knowing...and charging them for it!
8. ???????
9. Profit

The fact you're in business tells me I know more about business than you. Anyway...I'm going to bed. It's been fun. Can't wait to see what you have for me in the morning!

Don't you already know?? Its in my siggy for gods sakes! A DSLR camera and a set of studio lights makes me an instant kickass photographer!

Oh, there it is.

1. DSLR
4. Cheesy poses
8. ???????
9. Profit

Yikes... is this true Sabrina?

lol.. is what true?

lol i just skipped to the end, my anti-depressants havent kicked in yet :/ but i figured i'd post anyway seein as i actually did get thru page 6. how bout them cardinals!

You totes forgot about giving away your CDs for free with a measly print credit so that your customers can go print their own crappy pics from Wal-Mart, and putting your work on sale since the only clients you can attract are the cheap-o's who want it all for free! Cuz that's totes the best biz model out there, RIGHT?! We could all use some lessons.

Page 6...see if you guys can make it to 8 before I wake up. Toodles!

I'm just hoping this whole thread gets kicked over to the Off Topic forum again so it can die a peaceful death. I prefer it when the drama filled threads only go to 2 or 3 pages. All this clicking is hard.

You totes forgot about giving away your CDs for free with a measly print credit so that your customers can go print their own crappy pics from Wal-Mart, and putting your work on sale since the only clients you can attract are the cheap-o's who want it all for free! Cuz that's totes the best biz model out there, RIGHT?! We could all use some lessons.

Lets see how much you charge??

My rates are competitive with other photographers around here. I also only allow a set amount of pics on CD... and about 98% of the time ALL my clients order their prints through me so....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back