You calling me yellow?

namaste_lv

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Stuck in the house waiting for a delivery. I decided to play around with some off camera flash. C&C welcomed and appreciated.

Cool shot. Personally I prefer my flower shots more straigh and centered. But still great shot! If your still waiting you might as well try a couple other things :lol:

A couple more compositions I played with. I've posted smaller sizes to keep the thread from getting bloated. Click through the images to my flickr if you would like to see a larger size. I did B&W Conversions on all them as well (flickr link) and I'm starting to feel like those are stronger. Thanks for looking.

A couple more compositions I played with. I've posted smaller sizes to keep the thread from getting bloated. Click through the images to my flickr if you would like to see a larger size. I did B&W Conversions on all them as well (flickr link) and I'm starting to feel like those are stronger. Thanks for looking.

well,, great nice, this is beautifull flower, I like it, It's interesting

Love the shot, but loved the title better:lol: Grabbed my attention!

J.:mrgreen:

Excellent shot! colorful and very sharp. The detail of the water drops is simply amazing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back