You can Help

LaFoto said:
I liked San Antonio when I was there.
It was definitely warm.
And offered lots of photo ops.
Actually it was HOT-HOT-HOT. I was there in August 1998.
And it offered more photo ops that I cared to take ... I rushed from airconditioned indoors to airconditioned indoors (well, not quite, but almost, and also the camera I had at the time was cr**pier than cr**).

How cool Corinna! I was also there in August of 98 on my Honeymoon! The husband and I stayed at the La Mansion Del Rio there on the Riverwalk.

i like canada toronto good, i think it was quebec, i had the best "smoked meat samwich at some deli" amazing and montrial is cool all of the destinations sound good

We have absolutely nothing that you're looking for here in New Hampshire other than the picture opportunities but you're more than welcome to come on up. You'd be bored silly! On the good side, she wouldn't ever pester you again to go on vacation. :lol:

Thanks everyone for the input.

Hobbes...we did New England this past June. Flew into Manchester, rented a car and drove straight up to Bangor...then spent the next 10 days working our way back to the airport...it was awesome. I absolutely fell in love with Portland.

Bace, I'm old enough to get into adult establishments, but young enough to have fun.

A lot of you said the caribbean...the only real problems with the Islands is that the Girl is very, very fair skinned and burns just thinking about the sun, and I spent the summer of 1996 in the Caribbean and Miami...I'm a little bored with it.

Mentos, sorry, sweetie, but Poland is a little far (besides the Girl will be with me--she'll kill the mood if you know what I mean :lmao: )

I'm leaning toward Montreal or Toronto...I've never been to either, and the Girl says that she likes Montreal because it has a real European feel to it. But then again, if we go to Toronto, well, Bace is there...that should be reason enough :)

What about BC? Aren't there any Canuck west coasters here?

Oh, and yea, I've been to Niagra 2x now...but I could always go back...some of this is just the two of us being together ;)

Anyway, thanks again everyone.

Your girlfriend is 100% right bout montreal!
Except bace, toronto doesn't have anything. so come on over... seriously. :D

Most reactions

Back