You Gotta Try This!

chantal7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yahoozy started it, so it's not my idea here. Just thought maybe all of you should try it out, it's fun - hehe.

Here's the topic he made

Here's mine:

MultipleExposure2copy.jpg

I want a purple exercise ball! Mine is grey and boring. These really are a lot of fun! I like getting to see what people's rooms look like.

I created one of these a while back. I'll play. Could have taken more time, but it was an experimental excercise for me. I learned a lesson, never sit infront of yourself. Makes the eiting so much harder. lol

Yours looks great.

234561082_X8kFw-X3.jpg

Here is my quick one. Terrible picture but I was bored on cold day.

Composit.jpg

please does anyone have a tutorial on how to do this? or a photoshop tutorial?

i have photoshop im just a noob and dont know how to combined all of them together

please does anyone have a tutorial on how to do this? or a photoshop tutorial?

i have photoshop im just a noob and dont know how to combined all of them together

Open all your pictures up in photoshop.

Then go to one picture, copy it (crtl + a > Ctrl C ... that is select all > copy). Then paste it onto another picture (ctrl V). Then you use your eraser tool to erase the first layer, but erase where the body of you is, since the picture you pasted us laying on top... it's all about layers. So when you've pasted your picture on top of another one, there are two layers. If that makes ANY sense? I hope I helped :wink: At least this is how I did it, not sure how other people did it.

I created one of these a while back. I'll play. Could have taken more time, but it was an experimental excercise for me. I learned a lesson, never sit infront of yourself. Makes the eiting so much harder. lol

Yours looks great.

234561082_X8kFw-X3.jpg

Haha that is hilarious :) And yes, it does make it hard for editing later on haha! Good job on yours ^

I want a purple exercise ball! Mine is grey and boring. These really are a lot of fun! I like getting to see what people's rooms look like.

Hahaha... I'm sure you can get lime green ones, or even a silver one!!!!!! lol. Yeah it's interesting to see other people's rooms I totally agree with that one

I had to try this one out. I made this soccer ball thing in sewing class. It's actually a stuffed-soccer ball. Haha.

ballscopy.jpg

Oh no! They're multiplying! Great stuff. These never get old for me.

Wow, all of these are really good. Here is my first feeble attempt. I only ended up with 2 usable shots. The rest my son was out of focus. I'm sure there are some flaws, but I think it went fairly well. I just pasted the 2nd layer and erased so Devan would show through from the 1st layer. Pretty fun, I'll have to try this more!

doubledevan1.jpg

Very cute! You did a good job.

Hahaha I like when he is laughing, good one !! You should try another one lmao!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back