You Gotta Try This!

Shwell,

That's one seriously awesome set up you've got...
Thanx.. That is just one side of the room.. Here is the other side.... This one is not as good, but I am having fun trying ot make them work..

LayeredGAMING.jpg

TwoRails, that pic you talked about (With the Mirrors) was the reason I wanted to try it... When I saw the reflections in the Mirrors, I had to give it a try....

nice party you had there :D I see you only invited those who looked like you :mrgreen:

hahah well i figure i should add some of mine in here at any rate
these are some i already posted a while back but whatever =P
CompositeImage8.jpg

CompositeImage6edited.jpg

CompositeImage7.jpg

CompositeImage5edited.jpg

by the way i've gotten a haircut since then =P

I did this one of us at my daughters wedding.

God job on the mirror! That little detail could make or break the effect... and you made it.

hahah well i figure i should add some of mine in here

Haha! Love the tree full you yous :)

Someday, I'll get off my lazy butt and try this... looks like you could have a lot of fun with it.

wow lol those are awesome! I really like the first one lol its just funny seeing a tree full of you :D So have you any more recent pics of like 10 of you with the new haircut :mrgreen:

wow lol those are awesome! I really like the first one lol its just funny seeing a tree full of you :D So have you any more recent pics of like 10 of you with the new haircut :mrgreen:

hahah not recently

i've been looking for new places to do it, but i dont think there are any more close to my house so i have to search elsewhere hahah

hahah not recently

i've been looking for new places to do it, but i dont think there are any more close to my house so i have to search elsewhere hahah

well stop being lazy then and go and find some new places :D just kidding. I am sure there are a lot of interesting and nice places in California even during the winter :) I wouldnt be surprised that all the trees there still have leafs/leaves

dude its fall right now and should be getting colder
yesterday it broke 100
damn it

dude its fall right now and should be getting colder
yesterday it broke 100
damn it

uh... 100 F and it is fall over there? lmao then I dont want to know the temperature over there during the summer. :D I think if you travel a couple thousand miles to north you will find yourself standing in the middle of nowhere freezing your butt off. Its like below 30 F here in Saskatchewan, Canada :D not that I am complaining about the cold weather :sillysmi:

hahah actually september is usually the hottest time of the year here
but the santa annas just nuke us down here
80 on average and dryest of the dry

lol I guess its not easy being weather :D I mean everyone has something to complain about it like when its too hot or too cold or too windy or rainy and so on lol Well personally I kinda prefer hot weather instead

agreed i bet weather is gettin pissed off at everyone for complaining and thats why it made global warming =]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back