You guys are boring!

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
I go watch a movie and clear out my deviantART inbox, and still...NOT A SINGLE POST! What's wrong with you people? Do you sleep or something?

;)

No, YOU'RE boring! I've been sitting here waiting for someone to post (and don't say that I should post, I've posted PLENTY today!) and here you are off watchign some dumb movie! What's up with that??? I mean seriously...don't you know that you are all put on this earth for my entertainment??? And where were you? Slacking on the job. Oh, don't worry, you shall be punished. Now go make a snowflake while I ponder your fate.

finals week, so sleep only every other night (or in the middle of the day)

there was a guy who sleep deprived himself, slowly... or something along those lines... anyways, he only needs several hours of sleep now

imagine that...

what would the world be like if we didn't need sleep?

Yeah, we really are boring.

But shush, I'm working on writing my masterpiece! :p

Seriously, is not "Bitter Of Niede" the coolest name for a book ever? :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
No, YOU'RE boring! I've been sitting here waiting for someone to post (and don't say that I should post, I've posted PLENTY today!) and here you are off watchign some dumb movie! What's up with that??? I mean seriously...don't you know that you are all put on this earth for my entertainment??? And where were you? Slacking on the job. Oh, don't worry, you shall be punished. Now go make a snowflake while I ponder your fate.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Fine. I have 2 more snowflakes ready anyways :greenpbl:

panzershreck said:
there was a guy who sleep deprived himself, slowly... or something along those lines... anyways, he only needs several hours of sleep now

imagine that...

what would the world be like if we didn't need sleep?

That's insomnia!:lmao:

I've suffered with insomnia for years and usually get about 4-6 hours sleep/day.

Why do we need to rotate our lives around a 24 hour day? What would our sleep patterns be like if we had a 36 hour day?:confused:

PlasticSpanner said:
That's insomnia!:lmao:

I've suffered with insomnia for years and usually get about 4-6 hours sleep/day.

Why do we need to rotate our lives around a 24 hour day? What would our sleep patterns be like if we had a 36 hour day?:confused:
Actually, some behavioral scientists did that exact study a few years ago. THey put a small group of people in a house with no windows, or anything that could give them a sense of time, and watched what happened. Eventually, they did adopt a 36 hour schedule with 12-14 hours of sleep and 20-24 hours of work. It's about the same ratio we get normally, but it was over a 36 hour day rather than 24. Just an interesting little tidbit.

Most reactions

Back