You guys are ruining me one photo at a time!!!

McMommy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I picked up the copy of People magazine today, not because I have any interest in any of it.

But because my husband was waiting in the car, and I absolutely had to show him just how OOF the photo of Sandra Bullock with her newly adopted baby is!! LOL, I don't know if they messed it up in print, or if the photo is just truly that blurry, but I had to show him!

Hahahhaa.... so yeah, thanks for teaching me the importance of sharp and detailed focus!!!

it was probably cropped a lot. or some paparazzi was sitting on a hill 1 mile away and took it.
but what was the point of this thread?

it was probably cropped a lot. or some paparazzi was sitting on a hill 1 mile away and took it.

I think it was a formal "look at my baby" photo shoot.

Not everything here needs to be business, I was hoping it would make someone smile and have a better day.:sexywink:

You might consider it is someone proving the worth of this forum - she has learned something from it.

Yep that. Thought people might be in a happier mood since it's Saturday and all. :lol:

sorry. don't all attack me at once

LOL, I know what you mean. I find myself critiquing magazine shots too. I think "wow, the white blance on that is off and what's with the overexposed hot spot on their forehead".

Best part is that someone got paid good money for that photo. Goes to show you that making money from photos and taking good photos don't always go hand in hand.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back