You have pets? What was (is) your weirdest pet?

Oh you mean Turco the Jerk?

"I uh...didn't....uh...mean to....accident ummm...hit him in the face uhhhh..."

He should have been suspended for the year, what he did to Smyth was way, way worse than what Beurtuzzi did.

Can you tell, that I'm bitter about the Oiler's loss last night?

lol, I detect a little anger..not much just like a little hint of it... you know you should let it out...dont hold your feelings in...be free... :D

Sorry, but I'm a huge Oiler fan and Smitty is da man. When Turco ripped up Smyth's face with his stick the other night, I wasn't too happy about it.

There was an interview with Turco after the game, where he mumbled and marbled his way around trying to say that it was an accident. The local sports radio station has been playing it over and over, all the while, having a good bit of fun at Turco's expense.

He can laugh at us if we don't make the playoffs. :roll:

lol, well he hasnt been doing all that great anyways..nither has the team...but I have no room to talk..the kings were spanked the last what 9 games so they are out for this season...again.. :(

hey nothing to be ashamed of ;) they had a great goalie Richter (think I spelt that right) now you have Dunham who is pretty good. I guess you could look at it this way..you could be a pittsburgh fan ;) with their what 50 something points..woohooo hehe

LilCujo said:
hey nothing to be ashamed of ;) they had a great goalie Richter (think I spelt that right) now you have Dunham who is pretty good. I guess you could look at it this way..you could be a pittsburgh fan ;) with their what 50 something points..woohooo hehe

Yup, it's very difficult to hold Dunham up in Richter's spotlight. Dunham is and always will be (to me) a #2. He doesn't have the 'oomph' to go as a #1 night after night. I was really hoping the Rangers would be able to bring Cujo in earlier in the season.

lol..well like I said I have no room to talk...mine didnt even make the playoffs...

wow didnt know how many hockey fans there were in here...way cool...

Growing up in Edmonton, I though Glen Sather was the smartest guy in Hockey. Turns out, he got lucky...he had a group of hall-of-famers together when they were all 17-19 years old.

Now, with all the money in the world. The Ranger just can't get it done. It's sad really.

Let's all enjoy the last few games and the playoffs, it may be the last NHL hockey we see in a long time.

markc said:
I have two cats, but neither of them play hockey. One thinks he's a dog, though. I'm not kidding. Drives me nuts at times, but I love 'im.

lol nice..how does he think he is a dog?

Big Mike said:
Growing up in Edmonton, I though Glen Sather was the smartest guy in Hockey. Turns out, he got lucky...he had a group of hall-of-famers together when they were all 17-19 years old.

Now, with all the money in the world. The Ranger just can't get it done. It's sad really.

Let's all enjoy the last few games and the playoffs, it may be the last NHL hockey we see in a long time.

Yeah, I never really did figure out what the whole deal is with the coming work stoppage. Is it all about money issues? Why are they so dead certain that it'll happen?

I shudder to think of what will happen to the fan base, especially in some of the new-market and off-market cities. Will teams like phoenix and columbus and nashville survive once play does start up again? :|

Yeah, I never really did figure out what the whole deal is with the coming work stoppage. Is it all about money issues? Why are they so dead certain that it'll happen?

I'm not in-the-know with all this NHL / NHLPA stuff but there are a couple of issues. I think that a salary cap is needed, especially for small market teams to survive. If teams like the Rangers are going to pay a bazillion dollars for crappy players, the Oilers have no chance of keeping any good players.

Oh, are we off topic? Back to pets then...I got bit by one of my snakes for the first time last night. Wasn't painful but it does not tickle either. A little blood and some purple swelling is all I have to show for it. It was my most docile snake too...just goes to show you, everyone has a bad day.

Most reactions

Back